Phantom Horse Grill
Grilled Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
- 1 large Portobello mushroom, marinated in olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- 1 to 2 slices caramelized onion
- 1 to 2 slices tomato arugula lettuce, shredded, chopped or leafed
- Goat cheese
- 2 slices ciabatta bread
- Blue potato chips
- Grill mushroom over high heat.
- Brush bread with olive oil and grill.
- Spread goat cheese onto warm bread.
- Grill tomato slices on low heat; remove and sauté arugula.
- Assemble sandwich and garnish with blue potato chips or your favorite side dish.
Source: Chef Donald Molinich, Phantom Horse Grill, Phoenix, Arizona