Phillip's of Baltimore Shrimp Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds raw shrimp
- 2 1/4 stalks celery, chopped
- 3/4 medium red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, real - not low fat
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 1/4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/4 teaspoons oil
- Heat pan to medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until just pink. Do not overcook
- Remove shrimp from heat and rinse with cold water to stop from cooking.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in separate container: fold in shrimp.
- Place on top of favorite greens or your favorite bread for a sandwich.
Source: Chef Brendan McGovern, Phillip's of Baltimore