Phillips Crab House Crab Imperial
As served at Phillips Crab House, Ocean City, Maryland.
- 2 pounds lump crabmeat
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 teaspoons Old Bay seafood seasoning
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients, except crab meat. Add crab meat. Turn lightly so as
to not break the lumps.
- Fill individual baking dishes, shells and top with cracker crumbs. Cover
with melted butter. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown. Cheese may be
added if desired. Melt.