Planet Hollywood Asian Noodle Stir-Fry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 ounces white onions
- 2 ounces red pepper
- 2 ounces green pepper
- 2 ounces shredded cabbage
- 8 ounces blanched noodles
- 2 ounces Yaki soba noodles
- 2 ounces Yaki soba sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ounce julienne scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 ounce julienne pickled ginger
- 7 ounces lemon grass chicken
- 3 ounces BBQ pork
- 5 inches portobello cap
- Heat wok on high; add vegetable oil. Add pork, portobello mushroom or chicken
(or choice); cook fully.
- Add vegetables to wok and saute. Then add noodles, soba sauce, sesame oil, scallions
and ginger. Toss all ingredients thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/28/2002 10:31 pm.
Source: WXIA 11, Atlanta - Air date: 7/26/00 - From Planet Hollywood
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.