Planet Hollywood Guacamole
- 3 avocados, fresh - not frozen or canned
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare all ingredients before peeling and cutting avocados. Using a knife cut
avocados in half and remove seed. Use a large spoon to remove avocado from skin
and place in a bowl. Cut avocados down to 1-inch chunks while in bowl. Measure all
ingredients separately; do not combine any ingredients together.
- Add liquids, tomatoes
and onions to avocados, mix well by hand.
- Mix all ingredients together in a separate
container. Mix by hand, being careful not to over-mix, causing the avocados to puree.
Guacamole should have 1/2 to 1-inch chunks of avocado visible.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.