Planet Hollywood Yaki Soba
Pork and Noodles
- 1 large yellow onion, julienne
- 1 green pepper, julienne
- 1 red pepper, julienne
- 1/2 small head cabbage, shaved
- 2 pounds cooked Japanese noodles or capellini noodles
- 3/4 pound sliced pork, chicken or 3 large portobello mushrooms
- 8 ounces Yaki sauce or stir-fry sauce
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup Mirin
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine items for Yaki Sauce in bowl; set aside.
- Combine onion, peppers, cabbage, noodles, meat or mushrooms, and yaki sauce in
large sauté pan or wok. Cook until desired crispness.
- Garnish with sesame oil, scallions, ginger and/or sesame seeds.
Posted by Recipethyme at Recipe Goldmine 8/26/2001 12:34 am.
Source: Chef Jarrard Moser/Planet Hollywood - Friday, September 3, 1999 –
Recipe #2351 - newschannel5.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.