Plantation House Bed & Breakfast
Peppered Cheese Wheel
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese (8 ounces)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon fines herbes
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 to 4 tablespoons fresh coarse ground five pepper blend
- Triscuits or other favorite snack crackers
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded Jack cheese, cream cheese, Fines Herbs, chives,
Worcestershire and garlic.
- Shape mixture into a 5-inch ball and flatten slightly.
Chill slightly, then roll in pepper until completely covered.
- Wrap and chill for
6 hours or overnight. Can be stored for several days in refrigerator.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 11/14/2001 6:01 pm.
Source: Plantation House Bed & Breakfast
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.