Plantation Salad Dressing
- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 1 bottle creamy French dressing
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tube anchovy paste
- Mix in blender and store in refrigerator.
- Use dressing on mixed lettuce, radishes and tomatoes.
- Just before serving, break in melba toast and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Source: Plantation Restaurant - Moline, Illinois
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.