- 4 cups Bisquick
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup club soda (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream and club soda together.
- Pour onto floured surface and
knead very lightly. Roll out to about 1/2-inch thickness and cut with cutter.
- Melt butter and pour half into a glass casserole dish.
- Place biscuits in dish and pour remaining butter over top of biscuits.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.