Porky's Drive-In Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 pounds canned diced tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 pounds canned kidney beans, drained
- In large heavy-bottom pot, brown hamburger, salt and onions.
- Add pepper, chili powder, diced tomatoes and ketchup. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- Add kidney beans. Heat until warm.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Source: Porky's Drive-In - St. Paul, Minnesota
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.