Potbelly Sandwich Shop Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
A copycat recipe for the Potbelly Sandwich Shop Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats (or regular)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a cookie sheet with Silpat.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after every addition.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix together then slowly add into the butter mixture. Add about a cup at a time, mix, then add another cup. Do this until it is all blended together.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into medium size balls, place on prepared cookie sheet, and bake for about 10 minutes.
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 10 min
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.