Prescott Brewing Company Artichoke Dip
This is served at the Prescott Brewing Company in Prescott, Arizona.
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded,
- 1/4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 large round loaf of bread, hollowed out
- Raw vegetables
- Drain artichoke hearts into a small bowl and reserve half the juice; discard
the rest. Chop artichoke hearts and mix in a medium bowl with the reserved juice,
sour cream, Parmesan cheese, scallion, white wine, lemon juice and white pepper.
- When ready to serve, spoon the dip into the hollowed bread bowl and heat for
about 15 minutes in a 200 degrees F oven until warm.
- Garnish with vegetables and serve.
Makes 4 cups.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.