Prescott Brewing Company P.B.C. Mashers
- 4 1/2 pounds red potatoes, unpeeled
- Large pot of water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- Wash and scrub potatoes; do not peel. Boil potatoes in a large pot of water until
soft, about 20 minutes.
- Drain water and add butter, black pepper, salt, sour cream,
half and half and granulated garlic. Mash until creamy and serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Prescott Brewing Company, Prescott, Arizona
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.