Pronto Ristorante Gnocchi
di Potate alla Romana
- 4 pounds 6 ounces large starchy potatoes
- Approximately 5 cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 6 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups Parmigiano and Reggiano cheese
- Boil, peel and mash potatoes; allow to cool. Work potatoes into flour, creating
smooth dough. Divide in half. Roll into tubes (1/2-inch thick). Cut into 1-inch
- Gradually add gnocchi and salt to a large pot of boiling water. When
pieces rise to surface, remove.
- Serve with sauce and cheese.
Source: Pronto Ristorante - Phoenix, Arizona
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.