Puffy Muffin Artichoke Dip
- 1 1/4 cups artichokes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Swiss cheese, shredded (for topping)
- Combine all of the ingredients except the Swiss cheese and mix well with a spoon.
- Let the dip sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, place the dip in a greased casserole dish and sprinkle the top
with Swiss cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes or until
bubbly. If you choose to heat the dip in the microwave, cover with plastic wrap.
Source: Lynda Stone, The Puffy Muffin, Nashville, Tennessee
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.