Qdoba Mexican Grill Naked Chicken Burrito
- 1 cup rice
- 1/2 cup black or pinto beans
- 1 cup marinated grilled chicken, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon guacamole
- 4 avocados
- 1 jalapeno, cored, deseeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Juice from 1 lime
- Burrito: Mound rice onto plate; top with beans then add grilled chicken.
Top the chicken with cheese and salsa. Finish with dollop of sour cream and
- Guacamole: Take the stems off the avocados. Cut the avocados in half and
remove pit. Scoop out the meat and place in a bowl. Mash to smooth consistency;
add remaining items and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Source: Don Doyle, Qdoba Mexican Grill, Nashville, Tennessee
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes