Radisson South Seafood Spaghettini
- 1 dozen cleaned mussels
- 6 ounces sliced calamari
- 6 ounces Bay shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 5 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup red wine (Merlot)
- 8 sliced crimini mushrooms
- Seasoning salt, to taste
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked al dente
- Fresh chives (garnish)
- Sauté all ingredients beginning with the onion and garlic, then add mussels,
calamari, shrimp etc. until all ingredients sautéed. Add cooked spaghetti.
- Before serving, prepare an 8-inch round of ciabatta or focaccia by cutting off
the top and hollowing it out, and warm in oven.
Yields 2 servings.
Source: Chef Jeff Stahlke - Radisson South - ShipSide - Minneapolis, Minnesota
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes