Rainforest Cafe Crab Cakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 3 egg yolks
teaspoon Colman's dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch red pepper
- Pinch Old Bay seasoning
- Pinch salt
- 3 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 1/2
cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pound lump
- Olive oil for sautéing
- Combine the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, egg yolks, mustard, peppers, Old
Bay seasoning, salt and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl and mix well. Add the bread
crumbs and parsley and mix well.
- Gently sift through crab meat to remove any shells. Add to the mixture and fold
in gently. Do not break up the crab meat. Make into patties and sauté in olive oil
for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 6/4/01 9:58:24 pm.
Source: Dean Allen, Rainforest Cafe - IDunno4Recipe.com - from Rudy2 January
05, 2001 03:46pm