Rainforest Cafe Maya Pastalaya
- Linguine noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 ounces chicken tenders, cubed
- 16 to 20 medium shrimp, tails removed
- 2 ounces cooked andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 ounces green bell peppers, diced
- 2 ounces red onions, sliced
- 2 ounces Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Cajun seasoning
- Seafood stock
Creole Butter Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Worcestershire sauce
- Minced garlic
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Red pepper flakes
- Place Worcestershire in blender and add remaining ingredients, except butter,
for Creole Butter Sauce. Whip on low until combined.
- Add softened butter and mix for 2 minutes.
- Melt the Creole butter in a sauté pan and cook until browned.
- Add chicken and cook until 1/4 done.
- Add the shrimp. Cook until 1/2 done.
- Add the vegetables and the sausage.
- Ladle in seafood stock around the outside of the pan avoiding washing
the spices off the chicken and shrimp. Cook until heated through.
- Place in bowl, toss with linguine, and sprinkle with tomatoes and green onions.
- Dust with Cajun seasoning to taste.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 6/4/01 10:01:07 pm.
Source: newschannel5.com - Leland Anderson/Rainforest Cafe - Wednesday, August
2, 2000 Recipe #2546