Rainforest Cafe Monkey Business
- 1 pound firm white bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 1/2 cups canned cream of coconut, such as Coco Casa or Coco Lopez
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Toasted coconut
- Chocolate shavings
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan with half of bread.
- Evenly sprinkle half of apricots and shredded coconut over bread.
- Top with remaining bread cubes, apricots and coconut. Distribute evenly.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 6/4/01 10:02:54 pm
Source: Rainforest Cafe/Denver Rocky Mountain News - IDunno4Recipes - from Rudy2
Tuesday, May 02, 2000 06:38 AM