This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Ralph and Kacoo's Barbequed Shrimp Sauce
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pot. Cook over medium heat until well blended
and butter has melted. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- When ready to cook shrimp, heat sauce and add shrimp. Cook until shrimp are pink
and cooked throughout.
- Serve with piping hot French bread.
Source: wbrz.com - Ralph and Kacoo's, New Orleans, Louisiana