Ralph and Kacoo's Shrimp Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons onion, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mince shrimp or run through food processor.
- Blend butter, cream cheese and mayonnaise together until fluffy.
- Add shrimp, lemon juice, onion, garlic powder, parsley, Tabasco
sauce, red pepper (if desired) and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Shape into ball.
- Refrigerate until firm.