Ramada Inn Marinated Artichoke Salad
- 16 ounces black olives
- 2 1/2 pounds marinated artichokes hearts and quarters
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 6 ounces Lawry's Italian dressing mix
- 2 cups olive oil
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- Prepare Italian dressing, making it a bit stronger than you would for a typical
- Place mushrooms, artichokes and olives in bowl. Toss in Italian dressing to coat.
- Chill and serve.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 8:04:18pm 3/25/03.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes