Rubio's Baja Grill Lobster Taco
- 3/4 ounce salsa fresca
- 1 1/2 ounces lobster meat
- 1/2 ounce guacamole
- 3/4 ounce shredded cabbage
- 1/2 ounce Baja sauce (equal parts yogurt, mayonnaise and salsa)
- 1 fresh corn tortilla
- 1 slice lime
- Marinate lobster in salsa for an hour to two.
- Stir fry lobster in a skillet or wok for two to three minutes.
- In a separate pan, heat the tortilla.
- To assemble, spread guacamole down the center of the tortilla, then lay in lobster,
shredded cabbage and Baja sauce
- Fold over, garnish with lime slice, and serve.
Source: Recipe courtesy Rubio's Baja Grill - kxtv.com