Ruby's Diner BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- 10 ounces salad mixture
- 1 chicken breast, grilled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 ounces tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces black beans, drained
- 2 ounces cheese
- 6 cucumbers, skinned and diced
- 2 ears corn, cooked and cut off the cob
- 1/4 avocado, peeled, pit removed and sliced
- 1 1/2 ounces barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 ounces Ranch dressing
- Place salad mixture in a bowl.
- Add ranch dressing and 1 ounce barbecue sauce; gently toss until mixture is evenly coated.
- Top the salad with the ingredients in the following order: tomatoes, cheese, cucumbers, black beans and corn.
- Top salad with chicken.
- Drizzle remaining barbecue sauce over the chicken.
- Garnish with avocado.
Source: Chef John Riley - Ruby's Diner, Phoenix, Arizona - azfamily.com