Ruth's Chris Grand Isle Sautéed Shrimp
and Mushrooms with Angel Hair Pasta
Shrimp and Mushrooms
- 1 pound peeled shrimp
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (broth)
- 1/2 cup beer (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons seasoning
- 5 mushrooms, sliced and lightly dusted with flour
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 package angel hair pasta
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 dried thyme leaf (1 tablespoon)
- 3/4 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- In a large skillet, add butter, Worcestershire, chicken stock, beer and seasoning. Bring to a light boil 1 minute.
- Add shrimp cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and green onions. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide angel hair, sprinkle with grated Parmesan, and spoon shrimp/mushroom sauce over pasta.
- Serve with crusty French bread and mix greens
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 7/17/01 9:40:56 am,
Source: wpmi.com - from the Recipe Files of George Panayiotou