7-Eleven Cherry Slurpee
- 2 cups cold club soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon Kool-Aid
cherry-flavored unsweetened drink mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cherry extract
- 2 1/2 cups
- Pour 1 cup of the club soda into a blender. Add the sugar, Kool-Aid mix and cherry
extract. Blend this until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the crushed ice and blend on high until slushy and smooth.
- Add the remaining club soda and blend briefly until mixed. You may have to stop
and scrape down the sides of the blender. If necessary, put the blender into your
freezer for 1/2 hour. This will help thicken it.
- After 1/2 hour remove blender from
freezer and, again, blend briefly to mix.
Makes 1 (32 ounce) drink or 2 (16 ounce) drinks