7 Gables Inn Creamy Banana Tiramisu
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 8 ounces cream cheese,
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding and
- 2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium, ripe
- 12 ladyfingers
- Additional whipped topping for garnish
- 1/4 cup semisweet
mini chocolate chips, for garnish
- Stir together milk and coffee crystals until coffee is almost dissolved.
- With hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth
and blended. Add pudding mix; gradually beat in coffee mixture until smooth and
blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- To assemble, place one ladyfinger in each 4-ounce custard cup. Top with pudding
- Just before serving, place 4 or 5 banana slices atop pudding mixture.
with whipped cream and garnish with a sprinkling of mini chocolate chips.
Source: 7 Gables Inn - Fairbanks, Alaska