Sacramento Brewing Company Baby Back Ribs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick cayenne pepper
Ribs and Marinade
- 3 cups Sacramento Brewing Company's Red Horse Ale
- 1/3 cup liquid smoke
- 2 pounds baby back ribs or beef ribs
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 cloves Christopher Ranch garlic, halved
- Meat rub
- Barbecue Sauce: Saute onion in butter until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about
- Ribs and Marinade: Combine beer and liquid smoke. Pour over meat and let stand
for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Drain meat and place 2 cups marinade in the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Place meat on a rack in roasting pan.
- Place onion slices and garlic cloves on top of meat. Cover pan with foil
and bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.
- When cool enough to handle, rub ribs with meat rub.
- Serve with barbecue sauce
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition per serving (without barbecue sauce): 750 calories, 40 g protein,
11 g carbohydrate, 54 g fat, <1 g fiber, 177 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium
1/4 recipe barbecue sauce: 283 calories, 1 g protein, 47 g carbohydrate,
12 g fat, 1 g fiber, 31 mg cholesterol, 1479 mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes