This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Sacramento Brewing Company Seafood Pasta
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 3 ounces salmon pieces
- 3 ounces calamari (tubes)
- 3 ounces cod pieces
- 8 medium shrimp
- 3 ounces mussels (clams)
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon (squeezed)
- 3 ounces white wine
- 4 ounces fresh linguini
- 4 ounces marinara sauce
- In hot sauté pan, heat oil then add seafood (including Mussels).
- Add all seasonings, lemon and wine. Sauté until seafood is cooked through and
mussels are open, about 5 minutes.
- Place linguini in boiling water while seafood is cooking. Heat marinara sauce
at the same time.
- Strain pasta (after boiling 4 to 5 minutes) and place on plate.
- Place mussels around pasta on plate. Cover with sauce. Top with sauteed seafood.
Garnish with lemon, dill and parsley.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001.
Source: Sacramento Brewing Company, Sacramento, California