Sammy's Woodfired Pizza Chicken Satay
- Wooden skewers
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 jar Thai peanut sauce
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- Asian vinaigrette dressing
- To prevent burning, soak wooden skewers in water for about 15 minutes.
- Thread chicken tenders onto the skewers; place in a dish to marinate in a little peanut
- Grill or pan-fry the chicken skewers until cooked through.
- Toss cabbage with peppers, green onion and Asian vinaigrette.
- Serve the cabbage mixture with the hot chicken.
Source: Chef Jeff Moogk, Sammy's Woodfired Pizza, Phoenix, Arizona - azfamily.com