Sammy's Woodfired Pizza Mahi-Mahi Tacos
- 6 ounce mahi-mahi fillets, marinated in lemon or lime juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 2 flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons salsa mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 1/2 cup Napa cabbage, shredded
- 4 slices tomato
- Red-leaf lettuce
- Carefully grill, bake or pan-fry the fish until done but not dried out.
- Divide mayonnaise, guacamole, shredded cabbage and tomato over the tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with a fish fillet; fold and set on a bed of red-leaf lettuce.
Source: Chef Jeff Moogk - Sammy's Woodfired Pizza, Phoenix, Arizona