San Andreas Grill Blue Ridge Sirloin
- 4 (10 ounce) prime top sirloin steaks
- 2 cups crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- On the side of each filet, cut a 2-inch slit with a sharp paring knife forming
a pocket for the cheese. Stuff each steak with 4 tablespoons of cheese.
- Rub steak with a little olive oil, just to barely coat, about 1/2 tablespoon
per steak. Season the steaks with Montreal steak seasoning.
- Heat barbecue or grill to high.
- Grill on both sides until it reaches your desired doneness.
- Place each steak on the plate with a helping of garlic mashed potatoes and vegetable
- Top steaks with more blue cheese if desired.
Yield: 4 main-course servings
Source: Executive Chef Jason Hill, San Andreas Grill, Mountain High Ski Resort,
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes