San Andreas Grill Blue Ridge Sirloin
- 4 (10 ounce) prime top sirloin steaks
- 2 cups crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- On the side of each filet, cut a 2-inch slit with a sharp paring knife forming
a pocket for the cheese. Stuff each steak with 4 tablespoons of cheese.
- Rub steak with a little olive oil, just to barely coat, about 1/2 tablespoon
per steak. Season the steaks with Montreal steak seasoning.
- Heat barbecue or grill to high.
- Grill on both sides until it reaches your desired doneness.
- Place each steak on the plate with a helping of garlic mashed potatoes and vegetable
- Top steaks with more blue cheese if desired.
Yield: 4 main-course servings
Source: Executive Chef Jason Hill, San Andreas Grill, Mountain High Ski Resort,
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.