San Andreas Grill Inferno Ridge Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup roasted red bell peppers, drained well
- 2/3 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 to 2 dashes cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos, stemmed and drained well
- 4 chives, chopped fine
- 4 ounces pimentos, drained
- Blend everything but chives and pimentos together in food processor.
- After done, stir in the pimentos and chives for texture. Add salt to taste.
- Serve warm with grilled white pita bread triangles.
Serves 6 to 8.
Source: Executive Chef Jason Hill, San Andreas Grill, Mountain High Ski Resort,