Sander's Hot Fudge
- 1 (13 ounce) can Pet milk
- 1 pound Kraft's caramels
- 1/2 pound butter
- 12 ounces Nestle's Milk Chocolate
- Combine all ingredients in the top of double boiler over simmering water; stir
until smooth. Continue to cook for 30 minutes, stirring to prevent scorching.
- Put hot sauce through blender or beat at high speed with electric mixer for a
- Pour into refrigerator containers with lids, refrigerating sauce between
usage for up to 2 weeks.
Source: Sander's - Detroit, Michigan