Sarabeth's Restaurant Four Flowers Juice
Named for the four fruits that go into this, the drink is a refreshing accompaniment
to brunch at Sarabeth's restaurant in New York.
- 4 bananas, peeled, cut into pieces
- 2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 fresh strawberries
- Combine bananas and 1/4 cup orange juice in processor and puree. Transfer to
- Combine pineapple chunks and 1/4 cup orange juice in processor and puree. Transfer
to same pitcher.
- Mix in water, syrup, grenadine, lemon juice and 1 1/2 cups orange juice. (Can
be made 6 hours ahead. Chill. Stir well before serving.)
- Pour fruit mixture into tall glasses. Garnish with strawberries and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Posted by Cookin'Mom at Recipe Goldmine 8/7/2001 6:27 pm.
Source: http://members3.boardhost.com - Posted by Marla August 5, 2001, 6:56
am - from loveofgodforme2