Savanna Grill Cracker Spoons
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Wrap in plastic and allow to
set in a refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Portion the cracker dough into marble size balls and roll through a pasta machine
on a number 3 setting, then again through a number 6 setting. trace spoon pattern
with a knife.
- Place cut out shapes on a cookie sheet and bake in a preheated oven
at 400 degrees F for 5-6 minutes or until cracker has set.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serve with soups or dips.
Source: The Savanna Grill, Corte Madera, California