Spaghetti Warehouse Meatballs
- 12 ounces ground beef and 4 ounces ground pork or 1 pound ground beef
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Mix ingredients thoroughly by hand or with kitchen aid with paddle attachment.
- Roll into balls, 2-3 ounces each.
- Bake at 250 degrees F until internal temperature is 165 degrees F (about 45 minutes).
Another option is to pan fry in olive oil for a crispier, more browned exterior.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.