St. Anthony Wyndham Hotel Fruit Punch
- 1 gallon orange juice
- 4 1/2 ounces (about 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons) grenadine
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces Coco Lopez, well shaken
- Finely chopped cantaloupe,
strawberries, pineapples and honeydew melon
- Ice cubes
- 3 (12 ounce) cans ginger ale, chilled
- In a large, decorative bowl combine the orange juice, grenadine, pineapple juice
and Coco Lopez and stir; add fruit.
- Stir in ice cubes, then add ginger ale.
Yields approximately 21 cups of liquid; makes about 35 to 40 servings
The recipe could be halved.
Source: St. Anthony Wyndham Hotel – San Antonio, Texas