St. Louis Bread Company
Boursin-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mock Boursin Cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (.7 ounce) package dry garlic cheese salad dressing mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Mock Boursin cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup whipping cream or evaporated skimmed milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs made from Saint Louis Bread sourdough
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- Mock Boursin Cheese: Blend all ingredients and chill.
- Chicken Breasts: Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Spread
1/4 of cheese on each flattened chicken breast. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Lightly beat eggs and cream in a small bowl.
- Mix Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs in another small bowl.
- Dip rolled breasts first into egg/cream mixture and then into breadcrumbs.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Place chicken rolls in pan, seam side down.
- Put butter or margarine pats on top. Recipe can be refrigerated at this point.
- To bake, heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake chicken for 30 to 45 minutes until tender.
Source: Sue Stees, Saint Louis Bread Co.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes