This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
St. Louis Bread Company
Chipotle Pepper Bruschetta
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup tomato-garlic tapenade
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 cup adobo sauce
- 1 1/4 cups jack cheese
- 1/3 teaspoon dry cilantro
- 1/2 cup sourdough bread crumbs
- 10 thick slices St. Louis Bread Company Tomato Basil bread
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine mayonnaise, tapenade, chipotle pepper, Adobo sauce, jack cheese, cilantro,
and breadcrumbs in a medium rounds.
- Lightly toast rounds in oven. Remove from oven
and cool 5 bowl.
- Using large round cookie cutter, cut sliced Tomato Basil bread into
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mix onto each bread slice.
- Bake for 10 minutes until topping
puffs up and cheese begins to melt. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve as an appetizer with a cold beverage.
Source: St. Louis Bread Company