St. Louis Bread Company
Cucumber Sandwich on 3-Seed Bread
- 1 three-seed loaf from Saint Louis Bread, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container raspberry or strawberry cream cheese, softened
- Salt and ice water
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Using tines of fork, make indentations down length of cucumber, then cut into medium-width slices.
- Place slices in salted ice water for about 15 minutes (this makes them especially crisp).
- Spread bread slices with cream cheese.
- Blot cucumber slices dry and place on top of cream cheese.
- Garnish with a dab of cream cheese and mint leaf.
Source: Sue Stees, St. Louis Bread Company
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes