St. Louis Bread Company Orange and/or Cinnamon
Scones with Devonshire Style Cream
- 3 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream at room temperature
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with scones.
Source: Sue Stees, St. Louis Bread Company
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.