St. Louis Bread Company Orange and/or Cinnamon
Scones with Devonshire Style Cream
- 3 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream at room temperature
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with scones.
Source: Sue Stees, St. Louis Bread Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.