St. Louis Bread Company Peppery Pork Tenderloin on
French Baguette with Horseradish Sauce
For the Sandwich
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 St. Louis Bread Company French baguette, sliced thin
For the Sauce
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- For the Sandwich: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Trim excess fat from pork tenderloin.
Rub the tenderloin with Dijon mustard and then roll it in black pepper.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil.
- Place the tenderloin in the pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes
or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees F.
- Let the meat stand for 15 minutes before thinly slicing.
- To serve, place meat in center of platter; surround with baguette slices and
accompany dish with Horseradish Sauce.
- For the Horseradish Sauce: Mix ingredients together in a medium-size bowl. Cover
and chill for several hours.
Sauce will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
Meat may be prepared up to 24 hours ahead of serving and refrigerated. Bring
to room temperature for serving.
Source: Sue Stees, St. Louis Bread Co.