St. Louis Bread Company Roasted
Turkey Panini with Cranberry Compote
- 2 Rosemary & Onion Focaccia from St. Louis Bread Company
- 1 pound roasted turkey breast
- 6 ounces dried cranberries
- 4 (1 ounce) slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 small diced red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the dried cranberries and red onion in olive oil for two minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add one tablespoon of water to keep ingredients moist. Set
cranberry compote aside.
- Slice the Rosemary and Onion Focaccia in half, then slice horizontally to create
the top and bottom sandwich portions. Cover the bottom half of the focaccia with
cranberry compote and top with 4 ounces roasted turkey breast and one slice of sharp
- Place top of focaccia over sandwich. Grill over medium-high heat
on both sides.
- For authentic pressed panini, press the tops of the sandwiches with
a second pre-heated, heavy skillet.
Source: St. Louis Bread Company