St. Louis Bread Company Smoked Turkey
with Watercress on Asiago Focaccia
- 1 Asiago Focaccia from Saint Louis Bread Co, sliced thinly
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress
- Cut focaccia in half and spread bottom half with mayonnaise.
- Top with smoked turkey and watercress.
- Replace top and then cut into small wedges (about 15 or 16).
Yield: 15-16 wedges
Source: Sue Stees, St. Louis Bread Company
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes