St. Louis Bread Company
Herb-Cheese Breadstick Bouquet
- 1 St. Louis Bread sourdough round or 3 sourdough soup bowls
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano or basil or dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Starting at the top of the bread, slice down to within 1 inch on the bottom of
the round loaf. Continue to cut slices approximately 1 inch apart on both sides
of original cut. Turn bread 1/4 turn and slice in the same manner, across the original
cuts, making 1-inch squares. This creates the bouquet of bread sticks.
- Place bread
on a large piece of foil.
- Mix the butter, garlic and herbs. Pour in between the
- Top with cheese and close foil securely at the top.
- Heat thoroughly
on the grill, or heat in oven.
Source: St. Louis Bread Company