Stage Deli Cheese Blintzes
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups farmer cheese
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Wrapper Batter: In a blender blend wrapper batter ingredients and let stand 30
- In an 8-inch skillet, preferable nonstick, melt half of butter over moderately
high heat. Pour in enough batter to just coat the bottom of skillet, swirling, and
cook, undisturbed, until top is set and bottom in golden (do not turn wrapper over).
Transfer wrapper to paper towels in one layer, golden side down.
- Make more wrappers with remaining butter and batter.
- Filling: In a food processor, blend cheeses, sugar, and cinnamon until smooth.
If necessary, add flour to thicken filling.
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put 3 tablespoons filling in center of each wrapper and fold opposite sides of
wrapper over filling until sides barely touch. Fold in ends to completely enclose
filling, forming packets, and arrange, seams sides down, on baking sheet. Make more
blintzes with remaining filling and wrappers.
- Bake blintzes, covered loosely with
foil, until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
Yield: 10 blintzes
Source: Stage Deli - New York, New York
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes