White Pepper Chicken Wings
- 2 cups Tamari soy sauce
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, peeled and sliced into 1/8-inch thick coins
- 1 cup Tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 small red chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Vary these amounts to suit your tastes.
- Liberal amounts of freshly ground white pepper
- Olive oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Marinade: Combine above ingredients in a baking pan.
- Chicken: Remove and discard the wingtips
from 18 whole chicken wings. Place the chicken wings in the pan, cover, and let
marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours. In the meantime, prepare the
- Sauce: Combine ingredients and whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Discard marinade. Pat wings dry with paper towel and season with salt, liberal
amounts of freshly ground white pepper, and olive oil. Grill until the wings are
golden brown and crispy, and their juices run clear. Place the chicken in a bowl,
toss with the sauce, and serve the wings drizzled with the remaining sauce. If desired,
serve with crusty bread for dipping in the sauce.
Serves 6 (3 wings each).
Source: Staghead Coffeehouse, Red Wing, Minnesota
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes