Starbuck's Caramel Mocha Frappuccino
- 3/4 cup cold, strong coffee
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce
- Whipped cream (for topping)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add coffee, cream and sweetened condensed milk to a blender container.
- Fill blender container halfway with ice. Blend until smooth.
- Add caramel sauce. Blend until smooth and incorporated.
- Pour into glass and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes